Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses for Packard Hawks

One of the Packard Hawk forum members has been in contact with a vendor to assess the possibility of getting the Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses reproduced. I have talked to the vendor and it seems like he can arrange for the reproduction if there is enough demand for the parts. Since, to the best of my knowledge these parts have not been available for several years this would seem like a viable project. If you have a Packard Hawk and would like new radiator hoses, let me know and I will see if there is enough demand for the project to go forward. Mike W

Mike Williams

Sign me up!

Reply to
mnk777

It looks like it will require a minimum of 50 hoses and I have just hit 10 so it may take a bit to get up to that number.

MikeW

Mike Williams

Please count me in for a pair also . My brother has the originals on his K-9 right now . The shop manual clearly states that they are supposed to be replaced every 50 years . Or at each restoration, whichever comes first.

Reply to
jflan63