Semi- OT: 55 Gallon Barrell of Bondo

I had to share this from the Chevy Truck Forum:

"Yes you heard correct. I had a customer come in today and ask how much a

55 gallon barrel of Bondo would cost. He had an old truck he was going to fix up. (He was dead serious about the bondo) "

Lee

begin 666 smile.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`)$!`````+^_O___`````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```(N MC V9QY$"X6(@6GGJO0!)+3RA$XDA:&Y6JGXMIX$K%G,8^2EE]G:4?&ID%+Y# #`0`[ ` end

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Awww, that's the EASY way. Just mix up the whole barrel and let it set, then grind away everything that doesn't look like a Chebby.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I thought you were referring to my 55 gallon drum of Studebaker Special Motor Oil.

Reply to
Bill Glass