Very dad end to a rare car

This probably falls in the catagory of" I am going to restore it someday". Check out the 56 Hardtop. I think there were either 263 or

267 made in 56. Maybe the hood would be worth the BIN and then leave the rest.

Again Very Very Sad.

Bob

Reply to
bob m

..and have you ever noticed how many parts cars have an air cleaner in the trunk?

Reply to
TomNoller

Jeez, check out the mud dauber nest on the dash. I wouldn't want to get within 20 feet of those holks.. Did you notice the old Lincoln convertible in the background?

Mark

Mark Anderson

That is the second Caribbeen Hardtop I have seen. The first was undergoing a restoration in 1975. I did see an article about a rare 55 Caribbeen hardtop years ago but I don't know if there were really and

55 Caribbeen Hardtops made. I think if you tried to move either one that they would break in half. Any Florida members willing to try?

Bob

Reply to
bob m