Test one last time

Only reason I have Newsguy is I can get pictures through them and not my local provider and I'm paying them for their service and they are using me to advertise. So now I'm rebuffing their advertising with my own anti-campaign. See Below my name. . .

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Oujdeivß

Neither do I and I think what's going on is if I have a signature incleded in my email then the omit their signiture. . .sneaky devils.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

So I guess you'll either have a signature line or one that consists of a blank line.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

Reply to