Very Rare Packard on Ebay

Take a look and tell me what you think:

I wrote asking a question if he had two cars and he wrote back they were one and the same car!

Factory Expiremental?

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Wish there were more pictures, but from what I see I'm going to guess it is a '56, but with two '55 doors on the right side.

Reply to
Dwain G.

I think Dwain has hit it, as odd as it sounds/looks: I believe it's a

1956 Clipper Super 4-door with 1955 doors > Take a look and tell me what you think:

bobcaripalma

How about that full-sized '63 Buick Estate wagon he also has listed? Seems to me, that's another rare one.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow