South East Zone meet. . .room

I may have an extra room. . . I reserved 2 rooms and since I waited to the last second to say I was coming the other people that were going are now talking about not going. So, instead of letting the Hotel rip people off for a extra high rate at this date for the room which I believe is a suite for $70 a night for Studebaker people. If anyone is interested let me know and I will confirm that the other people are not going.

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier