Vintage clay vehicle rendering model Dodge Studebaker

Any guesses on what this is?

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

it doesn't appear to be a Dodge or Studebaker. It sure isn't like any Kaiser-Frazer rendering. It DOES look like a Nash, especially the Pininfarina designed Country Club or whatever (I have a brochure of it somewhere, not handy). The backward (is that the right term?) C pillar, the wraparound bumper/side chrome, the wheel wells, the grill all say "Nash" to me. What little I can see of the rear reminds me of the Italia.

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George

I was thinking the rear end treatment reminded me of the Ghia designed Dodge & Plymouth concept cars produced in the 50's.

Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
midlant

Reply to
midlant

Look to me like some of the stuff Hudson was working on before AMC

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter