Voltage regulator

Well, I don't see my last post..so let's try again... Can anyone cross an Autolite voltage regulator VRP6001A to a current number and brand? It's for a 1951 Champion. Local FLAPS can't do
anything with the #... Studebaker George
George, I'm off work tomorrow, but I'll swing by anyways and see if our computers will cross it. Doubtful, but worth a shot. I'll yet ya know.
Matthew
These may or may not be usable old numbers............. Autolite: (service replacement) 8-69 or universal 8-761. Sorensen: VR-64 Prestolite: P8-761 Echlin: VR-25 I'm pretty sure I've seen solid state regulators advertised somewhere. Can't remember who the seller was, but seems to me it was one of the companies that makes/sells resto parts for older cars.