Studebaker wanted

Hi, I am located in Washingto state and I am looking for a 2 door Lark project car.You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@juno.com Thanks Clyde

Reply to
stude64

I have a 60 Lark 2 door project 500.00 but it is in Tucson AZ

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

I have a nice 63 coupe builder car, but it is even farther away in Houston, TX I know a fellow in CA who has a '60 in running cond. You may email him at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for more info. Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry

Clyde - There's a 2-door Lark (63) six with 3-sp OD that currently doesn't run and is in Auburn, WA for sale. He wants $850. Call Rod at

206-255-8828 if you're interested.

-- Message posted using

information at

TomNoller