Wagonaire at South Bend

I was at the meet briefly on Monday and I didn't have as much time to take pictures as I would have liked. Did anyone take pictures of the white 63 Wagonaire with the blue interior (the owner also had a red Avanti)? I'm especially looking for pictures of the interior.

Scott Rodgers

Reply to
scottlrodgers

That is Malcolm Berry's car. Well, both are. And both are absolutely gorgeous. Maybe someone here has contact info for Malcolm.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond