Studeski to South Bend

So I'm a little late. Actually my page has been up since June 27th but I wanted more pictures. Lee D. Has been giving me more of them. He is in Wichita right now. I've been there. Is there anything in Wichita?

Had a great time. The week isn't long enough. I'm sure a lot of newsgroup/forum people were there that I didn't meet. All these years we still haven't been able to set up a meeting that we all would know about. And then the information would have to be emailed to all before the meet. Who ever has the spreadsheet with all the email addresses on it gives us a great beginning for contacting all of us. (whoops, except I'm not on it.) Posting on the newsgroup or forum doesn't guarantee that everyone will see it.

I can't get on the forum either.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire

"One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not much in fashion anymore."

Reply to
Studeski

Thanks for posting the pictures Claude. The thumbnails load fast, even on dialup. KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Hey Studeski,that looks like a real nice yellow Lark in that #02 jpeg proving ground set!! (Caution-self promotion said at the risk of sounding vain!!) LOL Wish I would have known who you were.I would have said HI!! Maybe next time.....

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany