Welcome Schill Bidder{clarification may be needed}

Like a recurring hemorrhoid that you are to me, you have this time decided to show up as a possible schill bidder in one of my e-bay auctions. As a courtesy to you I first tried e-mailing you but since you have blocked my transmissions to you goimg through e-bay won't even work. Are you aware{not 2 bricks short of a load}{ducks in a row} {all there} that the auction you may be schilling in is a mere photograph of something that might look good in an ugly warmed over POS street rod that we just can't see enough of. Actually these items pictured in the auction photo or photo auction maybe an improvement. Sorry, only a photo. If high bidder does not come through, do you suppose you might bite on a 2 nd chance offer? your friend

Reply to
jimmijim