what else-parts needed

Hi folks,no jokes here I need parts for great gramps 21.I would like advice also, where in New england ,or who would you have do valves.These froze after sitting neglected for 30 years,prior the engine was perfect.One valve seat needs to be replaced,seems to have broke apart and was spit out...The parts used in the 60s came from Nels Egge,my father used to talk to him on phone,so I suspect I can go there for starts and Olsen has gasgets ,I think.Do any of ya no Sandy FArmer?Has some 50s Hawks fer sail...i will try to post info later on them...google or youtube 1929 studebaker president 8, see the "big Eight" now with a new owner,this baby runs like a dream,starts right up and has enough power to do at least 80 mph before you get that shimmy that skeers the chit out ofya.I look forward to a long list of parts4sail...also need any tool kit for a 29 pres 8,or the tools in the kit.

Reply to
21sp6

ask who does old tractors, the engine rebuilding.. I trust the old guys a bit better than the modern engine rebuilder.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me