parts needed

for my '55 coupe:

driver's side window, pref. with usable tinted glass (the one Sal supposedly had turned out to be a hardtop one, even though it came with a coupe) fiberglass four-speed shift plate (please do NOT ask. Ich bin ein dumbass.)

17" clutch fan - only really need the blades. I'm told that this is a standard Avanti fan. I can't seem to find any aftermarket ones with unevenly-spaced blades, and I'm enough of an engineer that that offends me.

Let me know what you have...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate I have a 4 speed fiberglass shift tower out of a GT. Let me know if you want it. Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Reply to
Ron Butts

How many blades do you want on that Avanti fan, N8?

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Drop me an email with what you have and what you want for it; I'm trying to decide between keeping it "all Studebaker" and just buying an aftermarket one... I'm assuming you have five blade and...?

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I think I have one that came from a 64 Cruiser. I will measure and let you know if it is a 17" or not.

Henry

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Reply to
63t-cab

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 453 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

blacklarkviii I think I have one that came from a 64 Cruiser. I will measure and let you

It'll probably be 18" :(

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Yeah, that'll work... that auction must have started after I went to bed last night tho. we'll see if it goes nuts or not...

nate

Oujdeivß wrote:

Nate Nagel

Henry I tried to send you an email in regard to the shift tower, but it keeps bouncing back. Send me your email addy and I will respond. Ron

"blacklarkviii carolina.rr.com>" If Nate don't need the shift tower for a Lark I would like to have it. How

Ron Butts