need parts

I have 1959 vw karmagia and was wondering if any body new where I could find interior parts for it and I need some sheetmetal am not going to put bondo in anywhere. thanks for any info, PRATTFAM

Reply to
prattfam

Have you tried

They show up quite often there. Doing a quick seach, there's a guy that is selling a project Ghia in Nevada. A little while back there was another guy that had a Ghia shell that he just wanted to get rid of.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

No I have'nt but I will thanks for the tip

Reply to
prattfam