Would Like to Have a Car Checked Out

Gray Court, near Greenville, SC

Anybody close by there?

Reply to
Dave Lester

Does Mokey the Bear shit in the woods............... There are tons of guys in SC, who are on the NG. I was even in SC.

Bondo

Reply to
Bill Glass

Contact Gordon Sheldon, the SC state Chief. No internet. Use SDC roster.

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

I'm 90 miles from there, if it's at the big junk yard right off the interstate (Classic Cars of SC) I've been up there a few times and 90% of his inventory aren't even good parts cars and the other 10% he's pretty proud of. I just looked and it looks like he has a couple Studebakers that aren't total rust buckets. If you're serious about one I can probably go up Sunday or next Saturday and take pictures.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

That's about par for the cars this guy has... either rust buckets or painted over rust buckets.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Never mind.