York 2010

How about we keep York (2010) to a single thread?

Reply to
Deepnhock

Travelling up there right now..(Wed). Snowed all day yesterday, but the roads were not too bad. Storm has cleared out and driving looks decent. Have to stop and work in Winchester (VA) later. Looking forward to visiting and shopping. Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

Thursday pic's....

Deepnhock

OK, but I haven't been to York since 1978 and the only reason that I remember that is it was the year of the infamous blizzard.

Just too cold for this old turkey to venture out up north...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire