Racing Studebakers Website and Forum

Sonny has been working a lot of long and late hours on fixing his site. It got hacked. That part has been fixed, but Sonny is migrating everything to a newer, bigger, server and software. He is stubborn enough not to open up the new site to 'us' until he has run it a while to make sure it all works. All I can add is that Sonny has busted his butt to get this done, and he is doing it strictly out of passion. I commend that in spades. Thanks for your hard work Sonny! Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

And now the site is back up and looking mighty fine!

Reply to
Deepnhock