Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please spare us of the Dead Zone
But I'm still kickin. Any body out there? jimmijim
2
2

My stuff on e-bay seller jimmijim8
jimmijim8 thanks if you look jimmijim

Air filter 63 289 2bbl. NAPA 2111
Called local NAPA yesterday and ordered my air filter. Arrival time 20 hrs. Price, 8 and change. Asked him to get me 2. jimmijim

61 Lark on the road
I have started making it a habit of driving the 61 Lark VIII 4D the 1.5 hours up to the Portland (Or) VA Hospital. Man, what a beautiful day for it today! The car ran great, traffic flowed, and I got...
3
3

170 to 200R4 adaptor
Anyone have for sale an adaptor to swap in a 200R4 with the stock 170 in my 53?? Tried most all vendors just waiting for a reply from Meyers all the rest no Hornet 308 cu in........ thanx
5
5

Important pressing technical questions
Seems like within the last 2 weeks 2 very predominantely pressing technical questions have gotten somewhat answered. This place is a fountain of information. How many was the Twin H Powered Hudson and...

Important pressing technical questions
Seems like within the last 2 weeks 2 very predominantely pressing technical questions have gotten somewhat answered. This place is a fountain of information. How many was the Twin H Powered Hudson and...
2
2

'53 K seat belt instal
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has installed lap belts in a 53 HT. The tunnel area I'm OK with, but where does one anchor when the troughs are in the way?? Thanx in advance.
5
5

Recommended Website
Ray Linn restorations aka Ray Fithorn from NC has a great website devoted to helping people understand and learn a good bit about restoring Studebakers. He is a very accomplished restorer and has gone...
2
2

Studebaker Content, No bickering!
Hey, it is supposed to get nearly as hot here as yesterday (99 in the shade), and I was out early driving the 61, blinding people with the nice Blaze Red shining in the early morning sun and getting...
1
1

How in the heck does your stupid post appear before my not stupid post?
Are you chittin' me. Let it go Jeffey boy. I thought there was an unwritten mutual agreement that surmised last go around. I see your're still alive and trying to stir chit . your friend jimmijim
3
3

What a dead zone.
Are you kidding me, Alive and kickin' jimmijim
2
2

DOTHAN AL. 4th of July car show report.
2 Studes at the Dothan 4th. of July festivities car show. Mine and a T cab 62 owned by Steve Salisbury local 30's something year old resident. Truck is totally awesome. Ermine white with Dodge bed,...

Speaking of still kickin'..
Been working my ass off..dead Studebakers pouring down on me like rain...but I will take tomorrow off to grab one of mine and take the 'tour of the county'... Being a large rural county it is always a...
4
4

How misleading can this seller be?
Wow, he got a ton of money for that 'en. I know the seller by name as he is an aquatiance. His name is Chuck Kenney from up north, Michigan, Wisconsin or someplace up there. He is a long time mostly...
7
7