Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

see my Stude stuff on ebay...
3
3

Spoken too soon???????
But I'm still kickin. Any body else kickin? Headed to a car show this morning. Will display my 5 mini flags and holder on my Studebaker Hawk front license plate. I think that bracket in the center of...

This place is really coming back to life. VOLUNTARY SIGN IN PLEASE {thanks for postin' }
I'm still kickin' Got a 5 mini flag license plate topper {on ebay} to attach to my front licence plate and frame coming from {Stude Intl} You know 4th of July car show. jimmijim

GT Hawk
The cover photo of TW brought back memories. 'It was nearing winterabout 1968 and I needed a winter car (Boston, you know) I looked at it under a street light. It acted fine on a short test drive and...

For Trade: 3 1950 champion fenders for 2 51 champ fnders
Howdy, I ended up using 51 fenders on my champion. More engine space. I would like to trade someone my 2 original fenders, with some rust in the usual spots and one solid (i beleive passenger) fender...

FS: champion parts in central wisconsin
Howdy, im finally done with a large portion of my build and i have alot of parts i either didnt use or just incorrectly bought. 53 champ very solid steel spare tire wheel well. $125 half rotten 50...
1
1

Still kickin Roster
I'm still kickin. jimmijim Voluntary sign in please. thank you
8
8

R 12 1 or 2 cans needed.
Hi Stude Dudes. Any body out there have a couple bout 12 oz. r 12 freon cans. Car needs a shot. Actually probably one would do. I don't have install hose either. Any help out there?. I can, will pay a...
2
2

Great Studebaker Day!
So, it being a very nice day in the mid to upper 70's with light cloud cover, I drove the 61 Lark up to the Portland VA Hospital this morning for my checkup with my surgeon - 84 miles one way up the...
1
1

R4 setup for sale
Posted on the racing forum but will also post here.... LS R4 manifold and carbs for sale; appear to be 500's for Chevy dual 4 app but haven't run the numbers yet. Too busy fixing the worn out clutch...

Did any of you guys goto back to the fifties and take pics of all the studebakers?
Howdy, I got a real good spot and completely bricked. The first car show i took my car to and i forgot to take a pic of it there. If you took any pics let me know. ED
5
5

AFP 48 air filter 63 Stude Hawk
What are we doing for the AFP48 air filter 2bbl carb 63 Hawk. Can any body offer any info as to what you have used that may be available as a sub. AZ pr Advance say they can not even order the fram...
4
4

Everyday Driver
I drove my Studebaker truck yesterday, a little more than most days, but a lot less than others. This trip was about 3 hours of total drive time. I found a fellow that advertised a T86 w/overdrive for...
2
2

Pos. battery cable.
What gauge POS. battery cable do I need to get? 63 GT 289. thanks jimmijim
3
3

Lewis the basset hound is home. YIPPEE!
Lewis is back home. thanks jimmijim