Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SDC Forum?
What a piece of work!!! Can't get in, can't reset PW... Nothing! Another reason to prefer this over THAT! Dave
1
1

windshield wipers
what modern wiper ARMS will work on a Cruiser? I hate the huge gap of UN=wiped windshield, and I want some longer blades! Dave Miller in GA
3
3

Two More Not-So-Smart Questions...
1. Now that I know what a 1955 c/k inside rear view mirror looks like, was the same style continued in 1956? If yes, I know that just about all '55 interior window trim was gray whereas the same trim...

International meet
Anyone make it? I went.. ehh.. sorta disappointing to me. didnt find ANY used locks AT ALL.. DRAT. --Shiva--
6
6

International Meet
ANYONE coming to the International next week in Springfield that has a LOT of ignition and door locks that they would like to sell? I need PARTS.. cheap is good-I dont charge a lot for these, but...
2
2

55 c-k tail light lens needed
Also, 55 Park light lenses coupe or sedan. same animule. jimmijim Used is fine by my standards thanks jimmijim
4
4

1956 c/k Interior Rear View Mirror
Can anyone supply a pix of the original interior rear view mirror for a c/k, 1956 models? TIA JT
3
3

Calling Deepnhock --
Jeff, Talk 4-barrel intake to me.... Need the whole shooting match, but what's the damage on this??? Dave Miller 62 Cruiser daflexx (at symbol)
3
3

Calling SHIVA---
Hey fellow, I need some help with a worn-out ignition switch cylinder. You now have to jiggle the key up and down so the teeth can find their slot before you can crank the car... Need a little help if...

Flashing yellow turn signal in eastern Iowa
Another slow day at the ol' engineering factory, huh..? On what do you base your conclusion...? I love that story. From: "Marc Fannin" Date: 17 Nov 2005 16:31:37 -0800 "Oct 8, 2004 11.1.1 Q: What does...
5
5

Poor Taste or just bad cooking!
Cant really tell which it tis but my guess is the cooking draws the bad taste.I think the truth is that the good guys are all gone,passed on and now some idiots have their rides.Oh, sorry I dontmean...
3
3

Making Demands On This Forum
The minute somebody jumps in here and 'demands' others do something...... That's when people stop coming here... Let's just have some fun and share experiences and stuff... I be here Jeff NDY "drive...
2
2

I be here Jeff NDY "drive by's must be followed up." jimmijim
Jeff, you did a drive by here, tried to get me and you did but haven't written since. Are you overwhelmed with Fairy Tale Forest Land? What's up with that? just kidding. NDY jimmijim
4
4

All is well..
Just got a package from my favorite Studebaker vendor...Chuck Collins (AKA HST).... Candy in the box once again...along with parts...I was beginning to worry when the last couple boxes had none! The...
1
1

STILL HERE JEFFSTER
Just returned Tuesday morning from a road trip to my home town of Weirton West Va. bout 1900 miles round trip driving in my 92 Corvette. I actually drove the total distance. Remarkable to myself as...
4
4