Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Texaco Car of the Decade Contest
Texaco is having a Car of the Decade Internet contest. Some great Stude's are entered. Several are doing quite well in the voting. You have to register to vote, but it is just a name and e-mail...
1
1

0w-30 alternative to 15w-40 oil
posted at: 193 http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/sdc_forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID

OT- IED screwup vidoe clip
From Iraq- caution, strong language. 9477&

Support the troops (video) OT
Buy the domain name Break.com and launch your business with a premium domain and a high quality logo.

Swapmeet reminder
The 2nd annual All Studebaker swapmeet is this Saturday 8am-3pm in Hudson Wisconsin.Looking for Studebaker parts? Have a few or a large quantity to sell or trade? Then this is the swap meet for you!...

Avanti mag wheels, followup
Thanks to those here who offered tech advice, today I finally had American Racing imitation Halibrand (TorqThrust D) wheels, and Firestone PV41 tires, mounted. Took about a month. They look right, and...
6
6

OT Creature from the Black Lagoon.
In todays paper, there was a full p-page ad for a swamp cooler. They didn't use that phrase, but that's what i was. In all the text, full of mentions of coolng the air, there did not appear the word...

Radiator neeeded
I am looking for a 1955 K bodied Studebaker radiator in good shape. Anyone has one or knows a good shop to recore this for a good price? Email me directly at R.Kapteyn
2
2

VERY cool website
I came across a GREAT website, the Internet Archive, it's got more amazing stuff than you can imagine, including hundreds of episodes of the Gunsmoke and Dragnet radio shows. also have a lot of old...

OT Damjn modern times.
Our condo owner had a new range and microwave installed a while ago. Soon, it was on the fritz, with the clock going from real time to 88:88 soon after it was put into use. We would do the 18 step...
7
7

Transport driver killed
I was just told by Peg Trucking that the transport driver who was going to pick up a 1953 pickup for me yesterday in Kansas was killed in an accident before he got there. Allen
5
5

My new dog grooming website
This is my new dog grooming website link. Hopefully it has everything on it that one needs to know. I will be continually adding new products and resources to the website. many thanks George
1
1

Rubber for 1937 Dictator or Coupe Express Running Board
I understand that there is Repop rubber available for replacing the worn running board rubber on 37 Dictator Coupes and Coupe Expresses. Could someone point the way? I can do this next item in a...
2
2

OT-Check Engine Hell revisited
Well from your reply posts I guess I am not alone ,but hopefully I have reached the last chapter! I purchased a "exhaust gas flow sensor",as suggested by my Google search results,of which the...

Orphan Car show
This is more of a view of the grounds.
2
2