03 Forester splashguards

I have only seen the color-matched splashguards for the 03 Forester. I'm interested in getting black ones (less expensive) but don't know where to find them, or if they are available. Suggestions?

Reply to
Carolyn

1stsubaruparts.com shows all colors at the same price, $97.46. Mat black seems to be just another color there.

See:

The other site I go to, subaruparts.com, doesn't seem to list these at all.

Reply to
cc0113830

has them for $95, and
has them for

99.96 - both places have them for the same price, painted or not (so you might as well get the painted ones, esp. if you wax your car - much easier to keep looking nice)
Reply to
David & Caroline