04 OBW Acrylic Hood Deflector Installation Help

I've ordered one and will install myself. On subaruparts.com I downloaded the instructions. Doesnt appear that hard but the lack of written instructions (vague drawings dont cut it) make it a bit unclear. Can anyone provide simple written instructions how to do this? Thanks.

PS I installed a deflectashield on my 94 trooper. Required drilling but instructions were clear and precise.

Reply to
Jkpoulos7

Is it for the Australian model OBW?

Reply to