1999 Subaru Legecy

Does anyone know what code reader I can use on Subaru? I need to check and reset my CEL.

Reply to
Rick

I got an OBD II PocketScan cp9125. It's very small, and bare bones, but it should work (only displays codes and resets). I'm pretty sure every car made after 1996 has a universal socket, and you can look the codes up on the Net, or using the book or CD that comes with the unit. Lists for about $100 but you can find them for almost half that if you search the Net. The company has excellent support.

Reply to
Sheldon