2.5Ltr STI

Does anyone have any informatioon on Australia getting the 2.5ltr STI in 04?

Also if you have driven what are your opinions of it.

Reply to
Jason Smith

Barry

I don't believe they are getting it. I have one in Canada, and it is a wild little machine to drive; great low-end torque and all hell breaks loose at

2800 RPM. It also handles like it is on rails, and the DCCD is a blast on dirt. I love the short-throw six-speed. However, the taut suspension makes it less fun for Mom going to church on Sunday.
Reply to
FNO

I use full rear bias if the dirt is hard packed, and closer to locked if it is really loose or sand, and I use the e-brake to kick the ass out when I have it nearly locked. When you apply the e-brake, it opens the diff to max difference. On pavement, I leave it in auto.

Reply to
FNO