2006 Outback 2.5i Automatic Wagon

Thank you everyone for your comments.

I did go ahead and buy the Outback 2.5i Auto yesterday. It was raining on the way and back from the dealership and it gave me a good chance to test out the traction with AWD.

So far I have no gripes about the car...it feels very stirdy and like a $35,000 European car...definitely nothing like my old Honda or my mom's Toyota.

Hopefully I will enjoy this car without any trouble for at least the next 5 years and then perhaps be a repeat customer. I still don't see anybody else drive Outbacks in my area...but if Subaru keeps churning out good cars, they might make a dent in the California marketplace.

This car seems to have a very loud ignition, with RPM needed reaching all the way to the end, then it quickly quiets down. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Reply to
John C

Can someone decode this? I don't understand.......

Reply to
Mortimer Schnurd

Yes; rephrase so we can understand. thank you

Reply to
Edward Hayes