2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Ltd.

I took a test drive today in this vehicle and overall, not too bad, I do not mind it at all. Although I did drive it after the turbo version which made it seem a little sluggish. I would go for the turbo if it wasn't for the hefty price tag as well as the poor fuel economy, very nice car, more impressive than the Impreza WRX.

So who has the Legacy? I don't know much about Subaru but everyone seems to rave about them, as they have the great AWD system. I do live in a winter climate and I think it would be great when the snow starts flying. How good are these things after the warranty period? Are they relatively economical to repair? In my experiences imports seem to be a bit pricey. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks.

Reply to
MD

Correction, I actually meant the 2005. Sorry

Reply to
MD

Head on over to

for plenty of opinions and feedback!