84 subaru gl - turn signal/hazard flasher unit

I have looked under the dash for this unit. I found everything else, but the unit. I bought a replacement part to use for comparison. Still no luck. Do you have a picture of this part? Maybe I've gotten the wrong part? Help!

Reply to
dizzyd

Call a dealer service dept. They can tell you where it goes. The parts dept. should have a diagram as well.

Henry

Reply to
oothlagre