98 Legacy

All,

Blew the fuse that powers my Cig liter and the Mirrors. Replaced the fuse and now the power mirrors operate VERY slowly. Did I burn up the motors? Thought the fuses were supposed to protect them? Anything else possibly?

Thanks,

Djay

Reply to
djay

My guess is the first fuse did its job. Somewhere in the circuit there is probably a lot of resistance. The second fuse will probably fail in time.

Reply to
johninKY

Okay so there are two fuses for the power mirrors? Is this a guess or do you know for sure?

Thanks,

DJay

Reply to
djay

By "second fuse" i was referring to the one you used to replace the blown fuse.

Reply to
johninKY