wipers

I have a 95 ranger. Someone installing a new CD Player shorted out the accessory wire and, thus, a 30 Amp fuse blew. I replaced the 30 Amp fuse but the accessory wire still has no power and my wipers still do not work. Is the only fuse box for this sort of thing under the hood? Or is there another one? Anyone have any ideas on what else could have gone wrong? I thought that's what fuses were for, to prevent this kind of thing from happening. Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick

Did you check the fuses under the dash?

Reply to