Cig lighter died, please help???

Hi, I have a 91 Ext Cab 4x4. The other day, my cigarette lighter quit working. I checked all the fuses that I could find, and none were blown.

Is there a hidden cig lighter fuse? I havent had the time to test the wires yet, but could it be the receptical itsef?

I was using it to power a power inverter for my laptop. It has been used everyday for almost a year.

Is there anything else that I should check????

Thanks.

ysgi

Reply to
YSGI

buy a new one, geeeez

Reply to
Im Right

Hey REEETARD!

What should I buy new, the cig lighter or the truck. The how will a new cig lighter work if the old one doesnt. Its obviously a simple power problem. I just asked a simple question.

So I AM right and you are a DICK !

Reply to
YSGI