A new website about Subaru !

Hello everybody !

Sorry for my english, I'm french and I just opened my website about Subaru. Justy, Forester, Legacy, Baja... And Impreza of course ! All the range of Subaru is on SubMag.net You'll find press reviews (in a lot of countries), fotos, movies, files to download and more... The website is principaly in french but some texts and files are in english.

Thanks

JuJu

Reply to
SubMag.net

Dude,

You forgot to post the URL...

Ben

SubMag.net wrote:

Reply to
Cixcos

I suppose that it might have been nice to include the link to

as a HTML item, but...

Reply to
Bob Knowlden