VentShades Anyone?

I am thinking about putting a set of VentShades on my '03 Baja. I had a set on my '95 Mitsubishi Montero and I found them very useful. However, it's a little hard to find a set that fits my vehicle. Anyone who has installed them on his/her Subaru, please let me know how you like them and where you made your purchase. TIA.

Jay M. '03 Subaru Baja USA

Reply to
jMon

Can this be done on a frameless door? Every one I've seen hooks on the upper frame of the door. Tonyrama

Reply to
tonyrama