Adding power seat feasible?

Been looking at the 05 Legacy wagons. There is a huge (and unjustified IMHO) price difference of Can$7,700 between the 2.5i and the 2.5 Limited yet nothing is added that I want except the 8-way power drivers seat which gives me the extra legroom that I need.

Does anyone think it would be possible to add *just* the power seat to the standard model?

Reply to
teekaynospam

In the US, ALL outbacks come w/ power seats standard. I have the base model 2.5i, and it has the Power seats listed under standard equipment on the window sticker. Also, everyhwere else that I have seen specs posted claim this as well. Is this different in Canada???

-Karen-

Reply to
Karen Martin

But I'm talking about Legacies, not Outbacks, and basing my specs info on a brochure I got in the US.

Maybe I should be looking at Outbacks, though, so thanks for the info :-)

Reply to
teekaynospam