Ascent introduction

We've all heard about it but I just clipped from somebody's face book post who works for SOA and is at the show.
https://www.multivu.com/players/English/7673254-subaru-2019-ascent-suv-los-angeles-auto-show/

On 11/29/2017 9:07 AM, Frank wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgjdTrMh0W4&feature=share

On 11/29/2017 9:07 AM, Frank wrote:

I'd think that, with 19 cupholders or whatever the number is, they should have included an onboard toilet too.
On 12/4/2017 2:57 PM, John McGaw wrote:

I found it interesting to follow as more stuff comes out but way too big for my needs. It does fill out the Subaru product line more. Think MSRP's are $30-45,000 which is not bad compared to competition.