Ascent introduction

We've all heard about it but I just clipped from somebody's face book post who works for SOA and is at the show.

Frank

Frank

I'd think that, with 19 cupholders or whatever the number is, they should have included an onboard toilet too.

Reply to
John McGaw

I found it interesting to follow as more stuff comes out but way too big for my needs. It does fill out the Subaru product line more. Think MSRP's are $30-45,000 which is not bad compared to competition.

Reply to
Frank