Baja

I am considering getting a new Baja. Can anyone comment on the car. I have never heard any thoughts on performance.

Reply to
Maggie

It's an outback with a pickup bed. I almost got one but the 4 seats and lack of lockable storage turned me to an outback

Reply to
Jkpoulos7

snipped-for-privacy@cs.comstopspam (Jkpoulos7) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m23.news.cs.com:

Penda offers a hard bed cover that is lockable and easy enough to take off when you have oversized things to put in the bed. There's also a fair amount of space behind the rear seat. We keep a tarp, bungees, map, and cargo net behind it.

Reply to
Jeremiah