Carion/Subaru Oem Head Unit. Radio/Cassette

I have an old OEM Model Calarion/Subaru radio/cassette head unit

Model is about 10 years old working fine.. Model: Clarion - Subaru OEM Model Number: PF-97391

On the rear it looks like it has the standard Clarion C-BUS (13 Pin Din) connection for connecting a cd stacker.

I was wondering if I was to purchase a compatable clarion cd stacker unit. Would it be compatable with the current head unit? As I don't see any references on the unit itself or in the handbook in regards to adding a cd stacker/cd support.

Reply to
Gregory Kleverlaan