'95 Jetta OEM Radio

I have a '95 Jetta Celebration Edition. I know that Clarion is the manufacture of the OEM stereo. The stereo is a cassette deck with a remote CD changer hookup and has the designation of "Premium" on the front. I was wondering if anyone might know which Clarion model number was used for this year.

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric

Eric, you might want to talk to the guys at Crutchfield.com - their technicians know most of this stuff and at least if they can't find the exact match they'll find one that is close to yours and most likely will work. Now, you don't have to buy from them cause they're relatively expensive but you might do your research there. They helped me get a CD changer for my Jetta '01 1.8t for 1/3 of the dealer price.

Reply to
spiralingcrazies

Thanks for the reply. I found installation/removal info at

and was able to get the model number off of the oemradio.

Eric

Reply to
Eric