Contacting your Subaru district manager

On the dealer preperation checklist for my 2005 Toyota pickup, obtained from techinfo.toyota.com, the plugs get REMOVED during prep, not inserted.

Reply to
Bonehenge

Interesting since this is what I got from google search at

"Under chassis parts must withstand chemical and physical attack and extremes of temperature while maintaining excellent sealing performance. "

Reply to
amanda

Reply to
Tony Burns

Not sure which one of us this is directed to, but to answer your question, both Amanda and myself are in the United States of America.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom