Dealerships now taking Ascent orders

I was reading a news article earlier today on my iPhone and got a Google/Doubleclick ad for the Ascent from my local dealership. So I clicked through, and sure enough, there were options to get an online price or more information. They're using the terminology "Reserve Yours Now" and the inventory page says "This vehicle is in transit," so for those of you who need a bigger Subie, they should be arriving soon.

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter

May have sent this to you alone instead of ng:

Frank