Decent Subaru Mechanic in Perth Western Australia

Anyone know a good Subaru mechanic in Perth. I have to have my gearbox taken out of my WRX to get the front diff rebuilt. Looking for someone who will do it for a reasonable price.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Gday Frasier,

's a local WA message board. Someone there should be able to give yousome useful input (if you have no luck here).

Reply to
Rossco E

Thanks for that mate.

Fraser