ECU Max Boost on 94 Twin Turbo Legacy?

Hi everyone...

Does anyone know what the maximum overall boost pressure should be in a stock twin turbo Legacy please.

Also, does anyone know at what pressure the Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor will cut the fuel to protect the engine?

Any clues gratefully recieved, as I'm running some diagnostics.

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Daniel Hipperson

NFI but am keen to know such details as I take del. of my 03 GTB on Wednesday

Reply to
imaginuity