Ever wished there is a traction rating for your SHOES? Uncle Sam? Are you there?

2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 1.9L More Tire Reviews for This Vehicle Bridgestone Blizzak REVO 1 Buy/More Info Bridgestone Blizzak REVO 1 Miles driven on tires: 1,800 Location: Indianapolis, IN Driving Condition: Mostly Highway Driving Style: Spirited

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:

I drive about 1000 miles a week, usually at night. so alot of the snow I see is virgin. I have yet to slip or spin the tires. I actualy pulled into my driveway quite quickly one morning, and I did not realize that my driveway was covered in 1 inch of ice until I got out of the car and tried not to fall. I would definitely recommened this tire for winter driving. great traction. minimal road noise. what else can you ask for.

Reply to
isquat

I have seen that brand talked of elsewhere... with 4wd and a lo range option on 90 horses with a LSD rear, summer treads seem to climb mountains all year round. Inch of ice in driveway can stay there for weeks where I am. The vws do like the snows, I used to drive one. There is many more options than a positive review.. i still have 4 studded snows strange brand very cheap and are unstoppable with aggressive tread that make a noise going down the road. Take "Bridgestone" off the brand and see how many similar cheaper versions there really is... Do not spend alot on snow treads.. in the summer they should be taken off car anyway.

Reply to
bgd