Uncle Sam Eyes Vehicle Tracking Tax

What will ''they'' think of next? I think they are already doing that in U.K. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

What's next is a mandatory rfid chip implanted into every newborn in the USA. Expect it within 50 years. No chip, no food, no job.

Reply to
Paul

I am 67 years old.Long before 50 more years gets here, I will be six feet under and pushing up Daiseys.

Like the old guy checking oil level in the Waterworld movie said, Oh, Thank God!

A few days ago, I saw an article at

about they are going after uninsured cars sitting on people's property. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The technology exists today, in a primitive way. I saw just the other day where people are having implants that serve as security key cards, etc.

Winston Smith would have committed suicide.

Reply to
hls