FA: Scooby Sport Backbox (UK Only)

No tah. We don't drive tin foil fashion statement crotch rockets.

Wouldn't mind one as a second car that I could afford to break ocassionally though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Is a crotch-rocket not a motorbike, mate ;-)

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Yeah true. I was having one of those moments :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What's up with the Subaru? I know there are *lots* around, but IMO the fast ones are up there with the Delta Integrale and Quattro in my imaginary book of legendary rally cars. Sooner have an Evo if I were picking though.

Reply to
Doki

That's what is up with em. Who wants a car that EVERYONE has got ?

Precisely. Scoob's don't do anything for me - I'd much rather have an Evo, or a Galant VR4.

Reply to
Nom

It doesn't really bother me to TBH. I'm a 6 foot bloke driving a Ka FFS :P. If I had to buy something Focus sized, I'd probably buy a Focus as all the reviews I've read say it's the best handling car in the class.

I'd have the Evo because they seem to go more sideways. The Galant VR4 does look very evil though, a really aggressive looking car. IMO more cars should look at least remotely purposeful.

Reply to
Doki

No - you ought to buy an Alfa - a few tweaks will ensure it goes fast, forwards and in the right direction - better than loads of cars!

Adam H

Reply to
Rev. Alfa Adam

Which one's that then? I'm nowhere near being in the market for a Scooby or an Evo, but I'd sooner have something that can actually get it's power down. RWD or 4WD is what you want in anything quick.

Reply to
Doki

Heh.

Reply to