Forester 99 - Cruise Control not working

Hi all, I just bought a 99 Forester and the cruise control switch fails to do anything (light up, engage cc, etc). I've checked the fus and all looks ok? Many thanks in advance, Graham

Reply to
Graham

Replace the fuses, they can blow without looking blown. Or take it to a dealer. Check engine light on?

-mark

Reply to
Mark jb

do your hazard lights work? how about your horn? if not, check the fuse block under the hood.

Reply to
iksalama

My Legacy has 2 CC switches. The one in the dash has to be ON before the steering wheel controls will work. Just a thought.

Reply to
johninKY

seperate fuse for cruise ;)

-mark