Forester Seat Covers?

Can anyone recommend a brand (and website if possible) for seat covers on my

98 Forester? Thanks LT
Reply to
LT

I'm assuming the MY98 didn't have side airbags. I've read where the side airbags are in the seat so that covering them up would essentially render the side airbags useless.

Members of the group, does this sound right?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gray

they do all sorts of stuff for subies... very good company to deal with...

Reply to
Andrew Morris

my covers have holes in the side to allow for the deployment of the airbags.

I really didn't like the look of them, but the fitter said that if i was in an accident, my insurance company would give me dramas if i had standard seat covers without the holes.

Reply to
PeterD