Seat covers for YJ?

I just picked up a new set of seats (front and rear) from a 92 YJ to put in my CJ. The price was right, but they are tan and my CJ's interior is black.

Can anyone recommend a brand/style of seat covers that won't let to old tan upholstery show through anywhere?

Reply to
Jeff Scherb

I've got BestTop covers on my seats and they fit very nice. / Tommy

"Jeff Scherb" skrev i meddelandet news:bnAKc.49089$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

Reply to
Tommy