Nissan Seat Covers?

I saw a picture of some Nissan seat covers on

and was wondering if anyone knows about this company and what their seat covers are like.

A.C. Farrel

Reply to
Adam S.

SPAM report sent to:

snipped-for-privacy@btitelecom.net snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Reply to
Chuck.K

I know that this company uses newsgroup spam to advertise by getting some guy to post in several auto newsgroups practicly the same message, but just replacing Nissan with Ford, BMW, Corvette, Dodge, among others.

I also know that Adam S is the name of the user who posted that he ordered from this company for his '03 Caravan, '00 corvette, '03 PT Cruiser, '03 Deville, '01 Explorer, '03 BMW 325ci, '03 Silverado, '78 Malibue, as well as a restored Studebaker.

Either Adam S owns 10 cars and ordered 10 sets at a valued at a minium of $1490.00 between aug 7 2003 and aug 11th 2003 and still has no clue about their seat covers or Adam S is just a spammer.

Reply to
matt zukowski